Yoga Poses Health Benefits
There is various Yoga Poses Health Benefits . Yoga is very good for your body in so many ways. Here you will learn the most important yoga poses. Which are very useful for our body. Chronic disorders that lead to unprovoked and recurrent seizures.
The feelings, actions thoughts of an individual are controlled by the brain. Chronic disorder increases a risk of high blood pressure and diabetes. But, with regular exercise, you can help with those health problems.
Its all need is practice more and more. Let’s look at the 5 common and useful Yoga Poses Health Benefits.
Steps to perform Headstand (Sirshasana):
- First of all, lie down on the floor and bring your forearms to the floor.
- Keep your elbows directly under your shoulders. Make sure that your elbows are the right distance apart.
- Release the hands from your elbows. lift only your head while moving your elbows on to the floor. in front of your knee.
- Lift your hips up. Make sure your knees stay on the floor.
- Push your knees up from the floor and your body is lifted into the air.
- Lift your feet into the air as well as all weight shifted on your elbows.
- Tighten your abdomen.
- Remain in this Position for 30 seconds.
- When fully balanced slowly extend your legs up above the waist.
- Stay in this position for not more than 30 minutes.
Benefits of Headstand (Sirshasana):
- It helps in toning your upper body.
- This pose helps in strengthening the core.
- With regular practice of this pose, it improves digestion.
- This pose stimulates brain function.
- With regular practice, it will nourish your face.
- This pose helps in reducing stress and depression.
2. Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
Steps to Perform Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana):
- Firstly, you will need comfortable clothing.
- Warm up your neck and shoulders by doing alternative Yoga poses initial.
- Then lie down on your back.
- Lift up your knees and hands should be straight.
- Your lower back should be straight.
- No stress on the neck.
- Slowly straighten your knees to keep your legs in a straight line.
- Stay in this Pose for 30 seconds.
- Relax and Return to the initial position.
Benefits of Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana):
- Improves circulation to the upper body and brain.
- Relaxes your mind.
- This pose improves your digestion.
- This pose helps in relieving headache.
- It helps in relieving swollen legs.
- This pose helps to control hair loss.
- By regular practice is pose it cures kidney disorders.
- It brightens eyesights with regular practice.
Steps to Perform Plough (Halasana):
- First of all, lie down on your back with your legs extended.
- Your arms should be at your sides.
- Use your abdominal muscles to elevate your legs and hips up.
- Straighten your legs and slowly lower your toes to the ground.
- Lower your legs as far as possible, keeping your leg straight.
- Align your hips over your shoulders.
- Keep a space between your chest and chin. Lift your chest to open the upper back.
- Hold the pose for up to 5 minutes.
- Now come to the normal position, support your back with your hands.
Benefits of Plough (Halasana):
- This pose is very effective in weight loss.
- It helps to make spinal cord flexible and straight.
- This pose reduces stress.
- It is very beneficial for diabetic people.
- This pose improves your digestion.
- This pose cures menopause.
- Helps in strengthening the abdominal muscles.
Steps to Perform Fish Pose (Matsyasana):
- First of all, begin with corpse pose.
- Lie down on your back, make sure your arms are straight.
- Bring your palms under your hips.
- Tip your head backward slightly.
- Inhale and use forearms to lift your shoulders chest and upper back.
- Hold this pose for minimum 30 seconds.
- Return to the initial position.
Benefits of Fish Pose (Matsyasana):
- This is especially useful for asthma patients.
- Stretching your necks and spine stabilizes the functions of the parathyroid gland.
- This improves metabolism, which is great for those who want to lose weight.
- It helps the soreness of bones and muscles in your neck and spine.
- It improves posture, digestion, flexibility and reducing constipation.
- This pose improves your overall health and happiness.
Steps to Perform Sitting Forward Bend (Paschimotasana):
- Firstly begin with Downward-facing Dog Pose.
- Strengthen your legs and place your hands on your feet. Make sure your hands touch your toes.
- Activate your Thigh muscles by drawing them up.
- Draw your low belly toward your spine.
- Inhale and lift your chest, lightening your abdomen and chest.
- Gently drawing your low belly toward your spine
- Hold this pose for at least 5 breath.
- Return to an initial position.
Benefits of Sitting Forward Bend (Paschimotasana):
- Stretch the spine and shoulders.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and menstrual discomfort in ladies.
- It improves digestion
- Relaxing the brain and helps relieve stress and depression.
- Helps in reducing fatigue.
These are some Yoga Poses Health Benefits. Yoga Poses Health Benefits are very useful for our entire body.
!!! Keep Practicing !!!